Sunday, December 2, 2012

Favorite Flash Mob!

How cool would it be to be living your average daily old boring life and for suddenly something super exciting and high-energy to start randomly happening all around you? I think it would be so cool to participate in a flash mob - especially one that no one in the area knew was about to happen. Usually the type of flash mobs we see in the movies are dancing flash mobs but since I think Christmas is one of the most  festive times of the year i picked the "Christmas Flash Mob". I like it because it is on of the most un-anticipated ones I saw. It takes place in a mall food court where there are people of all ages with all different agendas. The flash mobs I see in the movies are all young able people, and I liked how this video included the elderly and children.


No comments:

Post a Comment